A creative juice bar, as it were...

Welcome to the C-Force! This is a forum designed to inspire and foster creativity by creating accountability. The participants exchange creative assignments, whether of art, prose, poetry, or music, and a deadline is associated to ensure that the assignment is finished.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The World As We Know It

The prologue can be found at this link. It's a pretty ambitious beginning... I have a pretty good idea of where to go with it, but I don't think it'll see a lot of progress in the immediate future. I need to work up an outline. I see it being a little like a weird modern Candide (not that I see myself as an author as talented as Voltaire, just that it is conceptually similar) with a different underlying message.

This may be subject to heavy revision at some point.

1 comment:

  1. wow man, that is INTRIGUING! I 'm excited to see where it goes buddy.

    ReplyDelete