A creative juice bar, as it were...

Welcome to the C-Force! This is a forum designed to inspire and foster creativity by creating accountability. The participants exchange creative assignments, whether of art, prose, poetry, or music, and a deadline is associated to ensure that the assignment is finished.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Dude


All right Dave, here he is: The Dude. This was the first time I ever worked with pastels, so I decided to keep it fairly simple. Plus, there were only 12 colors to choose from, so I had to get a little creative in that department. But anyways... Requirements met. Mission accomplished. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Not quite what I expected, but what I expected was not nearly as vibrant. I am thoroughly impressed. And I love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty awesome! Love the colors and the pattern in the background - I I'd be interested to see what would happen if you kept working pastels?

    ReplyDelete