A creative juice bar, as it were...

Welcome to the C-Force! This is a forum designed to inspire and foster creativity by creating accountability. The participants exchange creative assignments, whether of art, prose, poetry, or music, and a deadline is associated to ensure that the assignment is finished.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Grace's Photograph

All right, and here is my own submission. I actually had a draft done Monday (given the lack of anything else to do on President's Day) and then I made some revisions Thursday. So you're looking at draft two. I'm fairly satisfied at this point, but I'm still open to input. I took a fairly psychological approach, which may have been risky, but I suppose we'll see.

Now, to come up with another idea for you...

1 comment:

  1. Dave! That was great! A great buildup and an intense climax. I love the angle you took on the assignment.

    ReplyDelete