A creative juice bar, as it were...

Welcome to the C-Force! This is a forum designed to inspire and foster creativity by creating accountability. The participants exchange creative assignments, whether of art, prose, poetry, or music, and a deadline is associated to ensure that the assignment is finished.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dave's third assignment: What goes around...

All right man. I had so much fun writing those lyrics that I'm gonna shoot your assignment right back at you. You don't have to do the repeated refrain (only if you want), but I will say that your song has to contain subject matter from outer space, even if it's in a passing metaphor or something (ex: include references to things like black holes, supernovas, planets, little green men, whatever).  I realize you might not have a song floating around to pin the lyrics on, so if you just want to write it as a poem, then maybe figure out a melody and stuff, that's cool.
So yeah, I know how difficult it is to get the lyrical juices flowing, so if you need more time than a week, let me know. But for now let's make it due next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment