A creative juice bar, as it were...

Welcome to the C-Force! This is a forum designed to inspire and foster creativity by creating accountability. The participants exchange creative assignments, whether of art, prose, poetry, or music, and a deadline is associated to ensure that the assignment is finished.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Supersized R.I.P.

So this might be kind of a weird assignment. If you don't like it, just let me know, and I'll give another one. I'm kind of in Superhero/Comic book zone today, so I want you to pick your favorite superhero/villain, and write their obituary. How did they meet their heroic demise? What were their qualities/accomplishments? If you're feeling really overachieving, you could even write out the scene of their death separately, comic book style. Or you could write a song about it! With some intense bass riffs! That would be sweet. Anyways... where you take it is up to you. All I would require for next Saturday is the obituary itself. 

P.S. You may also create your own superhero to write an obituary for. However, I am of the opinion that it would be more interesting if the deceased were someone well-known. 

P.P.S. Like I said. Kind of a weird assignment. If you want to try something else, just let me know. I promise I won't be offended haha. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll consider trying to do a page or two graphically. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete